- (I go over to pet a cat that is sleeping on the front porch. I bend down and let it gimme an eskimo kiss on my nose. I blow kisses at it. I cuddle it.)
- Me: How old is this cat? It's small like a young cat but looks kinda old.
- KC: I don't know..
- Me: Is it your cat?
- KC: No..it just lives around here (points to neighborhood) and I don't really know much about it...
- Me: What! You let me rub all over and kiss up on this cat and it's not even yours!
- KC: Oh, well it's my mom's cat.
- Me: Ohhh ok. I thought you were saying is was a random stray cat that I found here and you had never seen before.
You know how if you know your pet is sleeping at the foot of the bed but you can’t see them because of your laptop, and a while goes by and you just know not to put your feet there for some reason? Well I just thought maybe I had my cat at the foot of my bed and moved accordingly, but then I remembered my cat lives at my parents house and all I have on my bed is just the plate I ate my breakfast on.
My cat likes to use my phone as a pillow so I suppose its a good thing people hardly ever talk to me..